Yahoo Mail Login Sign In
Emailing is simple, swift and extremely successful as a tool for communication. Tens of millions of users from across the world have multiple email accounts at one or more of the top email service providers.
Yahoo is the parent company that owns and operates the free subscriber-based email client services, called Yahoo Mail.
Yahoo Mail is among the oldest and most popular free email client service provider in the world. Yahoo launched Yahoo Mail its flagship free email service in 1997. In the past 22 years, Yahoo has been going toe-to-toe with competitors owing to its simplistic design and easy-to-use features.
Yahoof provides an incredible array of web-based services, most of which are completely free. Some of the top Yahoo features are:
- Yahoo Mail – Yahoo mail service started in 1997 and offers unlimited storage with updated security measures in place. Yahoo Mail ranks as one of the most popular and reliable free email services in the world today.
- My Web – My Web was launched by Yahoo in June 2005 as a social bookmarking website. Users are able to bookmark any webpage/URL with detailed description for tags.
- Yahoo Personals – The Yahoo Personals was started by Yahoo as a personal online dating service for its global users.
- Yahoo 360⁰ – Yahoo launched its own personal communication and social networking service in 2005. It is designed to let users create their own websites, share images using Yahoo Photos, publish and maintain blogs and create an impressive online public profile.
- Yahoo Photos – Yahoo launched Yahoo Photos in 2000 as an online image-sharing service, meant especially for Yahoo users worldwide. Yahoo Photos allows users to create personalized photo albums, classify and store photos in relevant albums and access/share their albums from a anywhere using only their Yahoo accounts.
Out of all these excellent services, Yahoo Mail remains one of the most popular and commonly-used service by tens of millions of users from all over the world.
If you wish to know how to sign in to Yahoo Mail using various devices, then read the simple Yahoo Mail sign in tips given below.
How to Sign In to Yahoo email via Desktop Browsers
Logging in to Yahoo Mail using desktop browsers is incredibly easy. Follow these simple steps to learn how to signin to Yahoo email via desktop browsers:
- Open your favorite internet browser on your PC
- Type in – https://login.yahoo.com – in the URL bar and hit Enter
- Once the Yahoo Mail log in page opens, simply enter your Yahoo Mail username and password before clicking on “Sign In” button
- Scroll over and click on “Keep me logged in” button to access your Yahoo email directly whenever you open Yahoo email website
How to Login to Yahoo Mail via Android App
Android smartphone/tablet users can easily access and use Yahoo Mail by downloading the Yahoo mail App from the Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded and installed the Yahoo Mail app on your Android smartphone, open it and follow the simple steps to login to yahoo mail inbox via Android App:
- Open Yahoo Mail Android app on your smartphone
- Enter your yahoo mail login in details (username + password) in the field provided
- Click on “Accept” to confirm login
Now you can easily check your Yahoo Mail from your Android smartphone by simply opening the Yahoo Mail app.
How to Login to Yahoo Mail via iOS App
If you are an iPhone user and wish to setup a login to Yahoo Mail via iOS app, then it is recommended to first download and install the Yahoo Mail iOS app from the Apple Store. Once you have downloaded the app, there are actually two ways that help to add and access Yahoo Mail on iPhone or iPad.
If you own an Apple device with the latest iOS version, then follow these simple steps:
- Open “Settings” option on your iOS device
- Tap on “Accounts & Passwords” tab
- Tap on “Add Account” option
- Tap on “Yahoo” from the list
- Enter your Yahoo Mail username and password in the field provided in the app
- Tap on Sign In button at the bottom of the screen (you can choose to enable/disable several features here too)
- Tap on “Save” to directly access your email on Yahoo Mail in the future
If you own an Apple device with an older iOS version, then you can follow these steps to manually add Yahoo Mail to your iPhone or iPad:
- Click on “Settings” option on your iOS device
- Tap on “Accounts & Passwords” option (or Calendar/Contacts/Mail option in older devices)
- Tap on “Add Account” option
- Tap on “Other” option
- Enter your complete Yahoo Mail username and password in the relevant fields before tapping on “Next” button
- Enter your IMAP settings according to your preference for incoming and outgoing mail servers
- Once again, enter your complete Yahoo Mail username and password before tapping on “Next” button
- Check to ensure that “Use SSL” option is set to ON and “Server Port” configuration is at 587, then click on “Done” to finish installing Yahoo Mail successfully on your older iOS device
How to Login to Yahoo via Windows Phone
If you own a Windows powered smartphone and wish to install and access Yahoo Mail, you might realize that Yahoo Mail Windows app cannot perform the regular 2-step verification process. The simple solution to this is to create an app password for Yahoo Mail on your windows phone.
To login to yahoo mail UK via Windows Phone, simply follow these steps:
- Use your PC to log in to your Yahoo Mail account
- Scroll over to “Settings” button in the upper-right corner of your screen and click on it
- Click on “Account Info” from the drop-down list
- Click to choose “Account Security” and re-enter your password to confirm
- Next, click on the “Manage App Passwords” option
- Select Yahoo Mail app from the drop-down list to connect the new password with
- Finally, click on the “Generate” button to create a new password
This new password will now help you to log into yahoo mail UK via your Windows phone from anywhere.
How to Create a Yahoo Account? (Desktop way)
If you are new to Yahoo and wish to make an account, read on the simple steps on how to create a Yahoo account using your desktop:
- Open your web browser and enter – https://mail.yahoo.com – in the URL bar before hitting Enter
- Click on “Create account” button in the bottom of the log in box to the left
- Fill in your first name and last name, along with the choice of Yahoo email address as well as your password, active phone number and date of birth in the blank fields provided
- On the next screen, click on “Text me a verification code” button
- Once you receive the OTP on your mobile, enter the code carefully and click on “Submit” button
- Click on “Next” and then “Accept” options as they surface to complete your Yahoo sign up procedure successfully
As soon as you have successfully created your account, the screen will automatically re-direct you to the Yahoo main page.
Yahoo Mail Facts:
- Globally popular email service – Since Verizon Communications acquired Yahoo in 2017, the websites on Yahoo domain continue to be extremely popular and rank as 10th most popular, according to a 2019 study by Alexa.
- Billion+ active users – A 2016 report in the Business Insider* states that Yahoo’s usage crossed over 1 billion active monthly users.
- Worldwide email services – A report in The Crunch** estimated the number of Yahoo Mail users was over 225 million users worldwide, in 2017.
- Impressive market share – According to a 2019 report on Email Analytics by Litmus***, Yahoo Mail gained three spots and ranked at no. 6 with 6.3% market share.
- Increased mobile access – The report also shows that a majority of mobile users, 42%, tend to use their smartphones or tablets to access emails.
The recent jump in Yahoo Mail email market share is being credited to Verizon’s decision to merge the infrastructure of its three email services in 2018, which include Verizon, Yahoo Mail and AOL.
- Yahoo Mail Sign In Box
- Login To Yahoo Mail Inbox
- How Login To Yahoo Mail Inbox
- How To Yahoo Mail Sign In
- Yahoo Login Mail
- Yahoo Mail Inbox Login
- Login To Yahoo Mail Inbox
- Yahoo Mail Sign In
- Yahoo Mail In UK