Dedicated Server Hosting Price Comparison 2019
||£69/mo. + VAT at 20%
Over the last few decades, server hosting has become popular amongst many businesses, be it medium-scale or large-scale multinational companies. Shared server hosting, DNS server hosting, VPN server hosting and dedicated server hosting are some of the common web hosting methodologies followed by organisations or even individuals. Each type of server has its own cons and pros, some are better than the other whole considering a particular field of application.
However, when it comes down to the question of big organisations where all the computers are connected to a mainframe computer and the mainframe computer is connected to a hosted server, dedicated servers are the best and the primitive choice. Not having the lingering tensions about getting server breaches as in shared hosting, many organisations have been working on a dedicated server provided by some of the topmost server hosting providers.
Cheap dedicated server-hosting means that the server will be directed only to a dedicated client or computers and the connectivity routes will be encapsulated so as to secure the transmission lines. These dedicated servers have served the purpose of swift and lucrative internet access without the interference of third parties and also this technique is cost effective. The service providers do not charge more than what is required and that is why, in a business, dedicated hosting has proven to be quite helpful in the financial aspect.
These dedicated servers have allowed the tenants to operate them according to their own desires and use their own applications. Also, dedicated server hosting means that the service provider will be responsible for maintaining certain hardware and network features but the rest of the features like Operating System, security and many others are maintained by the tenants.
What Is Dedicated Server Hosting?
Dedicated means exclusive, which refers to the single computer to handle the needs of the client. This can be easily done by leasing the hosting server from a hosting provider which in turn dedicates the whole server to the client. The main advantage of using the dedicated server hosting is that LINUX and UNIX are provided to the customers for free.
In this type of web hosting, the users are provided with several monitoring and scanning software’s which will avoid hackers and spammers from your site. Also, this type of hosting is best suited for the business class of customers as this type of web hosting is very exclusive. So below you can see a list of web hosting providers who offer dedicated web server hosting facilities.
Why Choose Dedicated Hosting Server?
We have observed that business over the internet is increasing day by day and is going to touch new peaks of success. It is because business over internet is more reliable and profitable. It is the wish of everybody to start a new business over internet and start making money without going anywhere. It is not an easy to start a business on internet and make money; there are things that should be noted before starting a business. The most important thing is that your website should be hosted on a server that is well equipped. For this purpose, you should get a dedicated server as it will be helpful for you in increasing your online business.
If we talk about a dedicated server then you will need to have an operating system that will run your dedicated server in terms to make your business move. Then you will need software to host your website on your server. There are number of software that you can find easily in order to host a website. You can use other software as well that will help you in your business. If you want that you should be successful in your business then you should have an impressive website and heavy traffic on it. If you achieve heavy traffic on your website then comes the turn of a server hosting that site. If you have a dedicated server, they are designed in a way to bear load of traffic and can be operated easily by the server provider. It is important to note that these servers are possession of hosting server provider and are not accessible by clients.
You can benefit from dedicated servers if you have complex business on internet or you are doing an e-commerce that may involve transaction. Such type of businesses needs to very secure and require very high space. In this case, you will notice that dedicated servers are according to your exact requirement. Besides security and heavy storage these dedicated servers provide very easy access to their clients. It is observed that most of the online businesses have their own servers that can be purchased from a well known hosting company. If you do not want to purchase a dedicated server then you can get it on lease from hosting company.
Before selection of dedicated server provide you will have to consider number of features like space and bandwidth of internet provided, and then comes the reliability of connecting to your website. For a secure business, these dedicated servers are to be kept in data centers and need huge investment. It is good to have a dedicated server if you can invest money. When you plan to set up a dedicated server then your plan includes review your hardware, operating system for your dedicated server and internet connection. You can use either Linux or Windows for your dedicated server, this choice depends upon what sort of software you will use. After setting up dedicated server you need to manage design and content of your website and other such things. You should first plan properly before getting a dedicated server for your new business. If you get a dedicated server for your online business it will surely boost your business.
When to Choose Dedicated Hosting for Your Business?
Your website business is getting successful. Your tactics that bring visitors to your website, sales of your product and every part of your plan are adding more to your success. But still, you see that your website is not performing well as it should. Your website is loading very slow or gets down. It means that you have got a shared plan and that is not good for your website. So there is a need to look for other better way that should not bring any resistance to your business.
If your website loads very slow then it means that your website is containing some high-resolution images or you may have more dynamics pages for your website. If it is true then you should not rely on shared hosting, but you need to have a dedicated server for your website. A dedicated server is the best option for your website. It not only offers more bandwidth of internet but also offers other services as well. Here are some of the advantages of getting a dedicated server for your website.
Advantages of Dedicated Hosting UK
- Provide Privacy And Security: Your privacy of website is very important for your business because your database may have some information that you do not want to share with anyone. But if you are using a shared hosting server then there are chances that other person who has website on the same server can access or hack your website. It is easy for hackers to hack your website on a shared server. On the other hand dedicated server provides you full privacy and security for your data on your website. If you have a dedicated server then no one else can access your server. This thing keeps your website secure and keeps your privacy intact.
- Provides Complete Control: Sometimes you may have designed small software or script for your website. The purpose of that software may be to increase sales and for the convenience of visitor. In case if you have a shared server then you will not be able to run that software or script on your website. For this purpose, you should have a server with no limitation and restriction and best answer is to get a dedicated server and use it the way you want to. You have full control to your server and can change core files as well according to your requirement.
- No Suspension: While using a shared server you may find that you are being restricted from using more bandwidth or you have not authority to use more memory. On the other hand, if you have a dedicated server then you can use more and more internet bandwidth and you can increase memory as well when you feel it is necessary.
- Flexible: As you are aware of the fact that your business is moving to success at every step then you should be ready for taking some new steps that may add more to your success. If you want to change your website or change software or script, it will be very difficult to do it on a shared server. But on a dedicated server, you can change anything at any time according to your requirements.
- Secure Connection: Backup is very important for your website business or for your company. If you are hosting your website on a shared server then you will have to make a backup of your website on the same server or some remote location by paying extra money. It is better to have a dedicated server as it provides some extra features as well. It is free for you to backup all data from dual core or quad core servers. On a dedicated server error or difficulty occurs only when the server faces some hardware failure and it is very rare.